This website is being updated to reflect the latest information available for Superfast Telford now we are at the end of our building programme.
Superfast Telford is the Councils £5.6m broadband programme which gives broadband access to over 9,300 homes and businesses that would not have benefitted through commercial provision.
It is a Council led partnership with British Telecom (BT) and is part of a national Government programme managed by Broadband Delivery UK (BDUK).
Access to fibre broadband changes the way people live, work, learn, socialise and do business for the better. The total overall coverage for Telford and Wrekin for superfast speeds (24Mbps+) is now 98%. For those in the remaining 2% there are other solutions currently available – email firstname.lastname@example.org for more about this.
The completion of the programme is not the end of the Councils ambitions to provide broadband across the borough. Superfast Telford is committed to making a connection available, where feasible, to any remaining homes and business that want it which will be developed following a process to identify where the gaps are.